Friday, June 8, 2012

Fit Bit (Gods' got your back)


Fit Bit (Gods’ got your back)
Question:  I attended a service; the preacher emphasized, “Gods’ got your back”.  Sometimes I feel He does and sometimes I feel so alone. Why do I get that lonesome overwhelmed feeling if Gods’ got my back?

ANNswer: You get that lonesome overwhelmed feeling because you are humane and in continual war with Satan.  We all suffer with this.  I like the saying “Gods’ got your back”.  It’s true!  The best way to remember this is to stay in His word (the Bible), pray and fellowship with other Bible based Christians.  The Bible is full of reminders; Gods’ love for us never fails.  His ways are not our ways and we cannot possibly understand.  Yet when we continually trust in His unfailing love for us, we remember Gods’ got our back, therefore we can push forward during adversity.  You have the strength you need through Jesus Christ. Keep on keeping on, you are never on your own.  You always have Jesus!!!  He will never leave you nor forsake you!!!

Matthew 11:28  “Come to me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  29.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; and ye shall find rest unto you souls.  30.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment