Friday, February 19, 2021

You are loved no matter what!!

I printed out the chart this morning and tweeked it for myself a bit also! I have goals of 1) being honest with myself, the Lord, and those around me about "right now" sins in the moment-- recognizing them in the moment or hoping others call me out and having grace with myself to see it and ask for forgiveness in that moment/change it; 2) Set aside intentional time with the Lord to simply enjoy His presence if for nothing else/more intentionally listen for His thoughts/words throughout the day, and be more intentional about sitting in stillness in order to truly hear him and wait on his words. 


I also like the phone idea-- putting it away during time with my husband and spending less time on it in general; and more intentional exercise. There's a laundry list of changes that God wants for me ahaha...


Here's my verse of encouragement today: Romans 8:38-39 "38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."


I like this passage today as a reminder that our sin can't separate us from God's love, and the shame we feel is a stumbling block for simply bringing it to the Lord so He can work in us and change us. Nothing is too shameful or too difficult for the Lord to clean and love you through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment