Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Fun(never to old!)


Summer Fun, Faith and Fitness (never to old!)
I was walking yesterday, and I happened upon a lady I  met a couple years ago.   She is in her mid to late eighties.  She told me her garden was over flowing and would have plenty of food this year!  She looked great and was so very happy!  She gave me a couple tomatoes and a couple cucumbers.  She said she joined the Church of 7th day Adventist 4years ago and now she feels great!!!  She became a vegetarian and started a waking program.  She said ,”I now walk to the double bend in the road and back without getting winded.”.  She has lost 31 pounds and gained spiritual and physical strength!  Praise God that we are never to old!!!

Philippians 3:13 “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment