Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The ultimate Accountability partner

Mathew 28:20 " Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."  These are the word of Jesus.   " I am with you always".  How beautiful.  I often need an accountability partner to help me in maintaining a desired life change. In AA we have a saying, "our secrets keep us sick".  So when I am hiding my crap and protecting it, it festers and grows.  Jesus is with us always and we are never hiding anything from Him.  You know your crap go ahead and confess it to Him and ask Him for a truly repentant heart, forgiveness and His righteousness ( right standing with God) ask Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit so you can stand firm in faith without wavering.    Today and always let Jesus be your accountability partner.       He loves you through it all and will never leave you!!!!!😇🙏🌸♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment