Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Hope, power and wisdom

Ephesians 1:17 "I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, 19 and His incomparably great power for us who believe.  That power is like the working of His mighty strength."   The hope and power of Jesus Christ is with us, in us and for us!! I forget to tap into that hope and power.   I simply forget, especially when I am emotionally stressed.   How silly.  When I am feeling stressed that is when I need His comfort the most.    This week instead of calling on God in my stress I emotionally puked on the people around me making my anxiety theirs, they had enough of their own.   As a result I made very poor decisions.  I read my Bible but didn’t take the time to sit quietly seeking His will.   I didn’t sit quietly and seek His ways.  Psalm 46:10 “Be still and know that I am God,…”    If you feel you’ve lost your strength, determination and direction.  Don’t stress, simply be still.  Seek and you will find, knock and the door will be open.    

No comments:

Post a Comment