Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happiest New Year!!

Colossians 3:17 "And whatsoever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."    Happy New Year!!  Sunday our pastor spoke on approaching the New Year with a new commitment to God.  It touched my heart and made me reevaluate my plans for 2024.   I do want to seek God first, but honestly I find myself leaving Him out of my hopes and dreams.  So when I look at my want to I realize I am not wanting Gods way, in  my deepest thoughts.  I want what I want and then I ask God to bless it.   I think it’s very hard to want what God wants for me and be patient and wait for it.   This year my plan is to keep trying to seek God first and His ways.  I will do this with a continued firm commitment to read His word daily and reflect and trust on it, in my life with thanksgiving.  Happiest New Year to you!!😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment