Monday, December 30, 2013

Fit Bit (Good Steward 2014)


Fit Bit, be a Good Steward in 2014
The end of 2013 is quickly approaching, have you been a Good Steward of the many gifts God has bestowed upon you?

People think of fitness as diet and exercise, I think of fitness as “fit for life”, fit to be the person God created me to be.

Yes, diet and exercise help.  When you feel good physically, it is easier to be “fit” in other areas of your life. 

We all are given one body, while we are here on earth.   Regardless of your current health conditions you can be Good Steward of what God has given you.


What gets in your way of being a GOOD STEWARD of your physical body?  Do you fall down with sugar, chips, overindulgence, lack of sleep or inactivity? 

Be strong in the Lord!  Start with your mouth!  Let the words of your lips, speak life!

When you are faced with temptation, say,  “I am a GOOD STEWARD, I take good care of my body, it is a gift God has given me.”

There is a tremendous power in your tongue.  When you are tempted to say, “I can’t do this.”  Say, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”  Philippians 4:13” Jesus said, it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, it is what comes out of the mouth that defiles him.

Mathew 15; 10-11  “Then Jesus called to the crowds and said,  “Listen to what I say and try to understand; you aren’t made unholy by eating non-kosher food! It is what you say and think that makes you unclean.”   (Living Bible)


In 2014, be a Good Steward of all you think, say and do!


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

http://faithcenteredfitness.com/?110690

PS; Let me know if I can help you or your group in 2014, I have openings for fitness vacations, retreats and speaking events.





No comments:

Post a Comment