Thursday, April 16, 2020

Fit Bit ( Know you are Treasured)

Fit Bit (Know you are treasured)

Years ago, when I was at the extreme depths of my brokenness, I felt so lonesome and unworthy. 
When I went to read my Bible, I just couldn’t “get it”.  Then, I decided to roll out of bed at 5 am and watch Joyce Meyer.  Her ministry really helped me. Eventually I started reading my Bible and “getting it"….which truly helps me even more!!!   There is so much power in the word of God!!!  One thing she said, was to practice every-time you look into the mirror stop and say, “I am a beautiful child of God!  At first, I really struggled with this.  I didn’t believe I was His righteousness. All I could see when I looked into the mirror was my brokenness.  But, I did keep telling myself I was His beautiful child.   This practice helped me.  Why it helped me, is because; I kept reminding my self, I was not my sin.  Jesus took my sin on the cross.  I am His righteousness.  Jesus gave me His righteousness in exchange for my sin.  Plus He rose from the dead and that is what I get through Him, eternal life.  Looking into the. Mirror and professing my faith, helps me remember, I am treasured.  This state of mind and heart battles my broken, lonely, unworthy feelings.   It helps me live in victory through Jesus.  I hope it helps you too.

Dueteronomy 14:1-2 “ You are  the children of the Lord you God.  Do not cut yourselves or shave the front of your heads for the dead, 2 for you are a people holy to the Lord your God.  Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the Lord has chosen you to be His treasured possession.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment