Monday, July 27, 2026

Let the Lord fight for you

 2Chronicles 20:15 “He said: “Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem!  This is what the Lord says to you: “Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the  battle is not yours, but God’s.“

The battle is not yours but God’s!!  Wow!!   What a cool perspective!!  Truly, for me to quit drinking and maintain sobriety I need the Lord first.   I know that if I ever pick up again, booze becomes my God and I loose everything.  That may sound extreme to you who are not alcoholic but it’s all too real for those of us that are!! The Lord does and will fight for you!   When I am fighting any battle it helps me when I remeber I am not fighting alone.   The Lord is fighting for me.   I hope this helps you today too.   Be strong in the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment