Monday, January 2, 2012

Fit Bit (Healthy and well for 2012)


Fit Bit (Healthy and Well for 2012)
Question; I have stopped making New Years resolutions because I never keep them.  Yet, I have a sincere desire to be in better shape and have a better life.  How do I get started and stay started??

ANNswer; What ever you do, do it unto the Lord and He will give you strength. When we commit our ways to God we are always accountable to Him.  He never leaves us or forsakes us.  He always knows our hearts and minds.  This is helpful because even if we join weight watchers or hire a personal trainer (both good ideas) those people are only with us once a week or so.  God sees us and loves us 24/7.  He is our ultimate accountability partner!  His Holy Spirit is always nudging us in the right direction.  His Son, our Lord and Savior is always forgiving us. We can continually keep trying, not looking back at our mistakes but pressing forward in His ways.
 Guilt and condemnation keeps us sick and unhealthy.  Calling on Jesus, to help us in our everyday life is the first step to staying healthy and well.  This year no matter how many times you screw up on your diet, exercise or faith walk, accept the forgiveness, Jesus died to give you and keep moving forward in His direction.  You will find yourself healthy and well in 2012! 

Philippians 3:13  “ Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended; but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.”
Philippians 4:13  “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Happy New Year!!!

Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment