Friday, January 27, 2012

Healthy and well recreation-5


Healthy and Well 2012 (recreation5)
This week we are focusing on enjoying our lives;

John 10:10  “ The thief does not come except comes to steal, and to kill and to destroy, I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly.”

1.    TRUST GOD; LIVE IN HIS PROMISES, LEAVE YOUR PAIN.
            God, Sleep, Rest
2.     Recognize recreation helps us re-create our attitudes. (Make a list of fun activities.)
3.     Only participate in healthful forms of fun.
4.     Lear to enjoy the mundane task in life.
5.     Carve out time to have fun everyday.
Now one more:

BIG FUN!!!  It being a Friday, many of us are off work.  Plan some BIG FUN! 
Go to a movie, out for dinner, sledding, skiing ect…

If we do not plan our BIG FUN it won’t happen.  I try to include having fun with others in the BIG FUN.  Having fun with others helps us bond.  We need each other.

Ecclesiastes 4:12  “Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.  And a three fold cord is not quickly broken.”

6.     Plan some BIG FUN.   Let it be with at least one other person.

We are building our foundations in Christ.  With Him all things are possible.  Next week we start working on our physical bodies too.  With His peace inside we can conquer our outside.  (Faith vs., flesh)

Be fit and be blessed and have a wonderful weekend!!

Kimberly


 Healthy and Well 2012 (re-create4)

Re-create=recreation

The theme of this week is enjoying our life. 

Today and each day do something intentionally to have a little fun.  Carve out an hour for yourself!  Yes, an hour!!!  If an hour is too much time, start with 20 minutes.  Maybe you are so busy and focused on others you have to start with 5 minutes.  Today carve out time to have a break of fun.

I enjoy exercise.  It is my carved out time for fun.  I make my exercise fun.  I ski with my dogs; I play music while I ride the bike, or watch a good show.  Sometimes I carve out time for a half hour show on TV.   I need to make a plan for fun to make it happen.  What about you?  Are you planning a little fun for today?


John 10:10  “ The thief cometh not, but for to steal, kill, and to destroy; I am come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment