Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fit Bit (It's not my fault)


Fit Bit (It’s not my fault!)
Question:  My faith is shaken; I don’t feel God can be real if He doesn’t protect me.  I work closely with men and we live together 24/7.  We sometimes get close to each other even though it is against the rules.  Lots of people do it.  I got caught and now my career is ruined.  How can God be real if He lets me be the only one persecuted?  I was just doing the same as everyone else.  This is not m fault!

ANNswer:  Oh, beautiful child of God, you are a Christian.  God loves you.  Just as a good parent disciplines their child so God corrects us.   As His child you are called to a higher level of behavior.  I know in wartime, it is stressful.  God is the one who will never leave you nor forsake you.  Seeking comfort in sexual relationships will only lead to more emptiness and insecurities.  God wants you to be pure until marriage.  He wants this for you because it is good for you.  I know you feel persecuted now.  Yet, God will work this out for good.  Take a good look at yourself.  Are you living a life you are comfortable with?  Or are you compromising your integrity and living like the world?  You are a beautiful child of God.   Find His strength.  Repent; accept the forgiveness Jesus died to give you.  Go forward and try to sin no more.  He will work this out for good.  Trust Him. 

Mathew 28:20  “Teaching tem to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and, lo I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.”

Philippians 4:5  “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are of good report;  if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise think on these things.”

Philippians 4:19”But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment