Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Sing a new song for Lent

 2 Corinthians 5:17 " Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone, the new has come!"  18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ, and gave us the ministry of reconciliation."   The old is gone the new is here!!!!    Sometimes I slip back into my old ways the Holy Spirit nudges me to turn and keep on keeping on with Jesus.    But sometimes it hard to do what we know God is calling us to do.    We are saved by grace not by works.  Yet for our testimony to be the most powerful we need to walk in our new life.   Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday the beginning of Lent.    I will be intentionally trying harder to honor God in all I think, say and do.    In order for me to do this I will be putting my " plan " down on paper and will continue daily to monitor my behaviors to keep them in line with my plan.   Do you have a behavior that looks like the old you that you might want to fast for Jesus this Lent season?  Be inspired to put on your try, one day at a time.     We are saved by grace not by works.  Whom the Son sets free is free indeed!!!  Break every chain that takes your attention off the prize of Jesus๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™♥️๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŽถ. Sing a new song!

No comments:

Post a Comment