Friday, July 28, 2023

Don’t be sad for me….

John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world."   A friend of mine lost his wife, he said he felt sorry for her, she loved her grand babies so much.   I said,  “sorry for her?    If she is in Heaven, she is in complete joy.   You are sorry for yourself.  I understand feeling sorry for myself because of what feels like unbearable grief. But if I believe what I say I believe and my beloved passed in Jesus.   I should be happy for them, sad for me, yes but Heaven is a reward for those who diligently seek Him, not something to be sorry about for them that die in Christ.  Sorry for those that don’t  go to Heaven I get.  Sorry for those of us that will miss them in our beloved in our here and now,  I understand.   But why would we want the ones we love to be here, when they can be in Heaven?   This world is full of trouble.  In Jesus and only through Jesus can we have true peace.   Through Jesus as our Savior we have peace and joy that is eternal.  😇❤️🙏🌸💃

No comments:

Post a Comment