Tuesday, July 25, 2023

What if the end was near?

Isaiah 49:6 "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the Earth."  I will make you a light, that you may bring salivation to the ends of the Earth.   What an order!! Last night a friend of mine sent me something about the fires and geo engineering.   The article made me think, of loosing people I love and If it were the end of times, have I been bold in the Lord?  Have I helped people see the truth of Jesus?   1 Do they know they are sinners?   2. Do they believe Jesus died on the cross to pay the price of their sin?  3 Do they believe  Jesus was raised from the dead and is alive now?    

Romans 10:9 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with  your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."   Believe and confess!   Today I hope to be bold in spreading the simple TRUTH of Jesus so we may all have hope no matter when the end may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment