Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Help me!! I do believe, yet I need help!

 Mark 9:24

“Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do 

believe; help me

 overcome my unbelief!”   John 15:5 “I am the Vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.  6 If anyone does not remain in me he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.”

  Someone said to me, the other day, "Our country was better off when we had patriotism and religion. I want to be part of the solution not the problem.   I have lots of patriotism I need more religion."  It's not religion that we need its God.   Religion can be very ritualistic.   Relationship with Jesus is a personal life changing experience.      If we each seek first to be in the Word of God and try, try, try to apply His word to our lives we'd strive for pure love toward each other.   We'd be filled with the fruits of His Spirit, not the fruits of anger and hatred.      I can't make other people want what I want for this world.   I can pray.    I can seek God first.   I can read the Bible to be educated in solid life skills.   I can simply believe.   When I'm afraid and unbelief enters my head; I can call out to God and say, "Lord I believe help me with my unbelief!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment