Monday, October 7, 2024

Can you get past the fear and have love?

 John 17:25-26 "Righteous Father, though. The world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me.  26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."   (These are the words of Jesus.).  Is the love of God in you attracting others to Jesus?   Is having a loving spirit how you identify yourself? Or are you easily offended and find fault in others then go a head and gossip and complain?   We are called to love others as Jesus loves us.     My friends were just downtown Minneapolis, they said it’s a different experience now because of all the people hanging out on street corners and  urinating there.    It’s hard for me to have love in my heart for people I fear.   Only through the powerful gift of Jesus can I see past my fear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment