Sunday, October 13, 2024

Willful sin in the Holy temple?

 John 17:25 "Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me.  26. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."   I have the privilege of being with my grandchildren tomorrow so I won’t be posting then.    It is truly a joy to be the love of Jesus especially around them.    We are always the love of Jesus, or are we?   When I reflect on Jesus words,    "I myself may be in them”.  I ask myself, "am acting as if Christ Himself lives in me?".  We are the temples of His Holy Spirit.   With this in mind, I know I need to “ clean house”.   My temple has some sin that is unbecoming for hosting Jesus.   How’s the condition of your temple?    Willful sin is such a difficult thing.   We are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus!!! We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength!!!😇🙏❤️. Be inspired to clean your temple today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment