Monday, October 14, 2024

Slow is smooth smooth is fast

Proverbs 14:30.  "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones."     I love this verse!! It reminds me of Matthew 6:33 “ Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added into you .”   My health and wellness is solely based on looking first to Jesus in all things.    My mantra is 

,"If you put on your faith you are fit for anything!"  When I remember this, I can start from a position of peace and strength.    Last weekend I participated in an Enduro  mountain bike race.  It was a blast and way over my skill set.  One of the participants coached me by saying, “slow is smooth, smooth is fast”.  I had a Lieutenant that used to say that on the Fire Department. When we start with the peace of God, things go smooth even in the chaos.  Today try not to panic in the crazy.  Trust  God and walk in His peace.😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment