Thursday, October 3, 2024

OVERCOMERS!!

John 16:33 “ I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart! I have overcome the world.”  In this world we will have trouble, but take heart or fear not, He has overcome the world!!    Things don’t go as planned!    I can have the best laid plans and then one plan after another other just topples.   I have learned to have peace in toppled plans.   If I’m running late and I hit traffic that is not my plan. Many, many times plans change. I try to enjoy the adventure and TRUST God.  When I stress  about  what is “wrong” or “not my plan” I get confused.  I can go into my kitchen and turn around a number of times before remembering what I need to do first.    First things first, trust God in all things.  Let His peace rule our hearts,  even in trouble.     In this world we will have trouble.   Fear Not!!  Jesus has over come the world!! Because of Jesus we are OVERCOMERS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment