Jonah 2:8 “Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs.” What worthless idols are you clinging to? Sometimes I cling to the security of the gifts and talents God has given me verses clinging to God. At any moment everything can be taken away. The only one that will remain is the Lord. Cling to Him!! He is our TRUE HOPE!! Matthew 28:20 “Lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age.”
When I trust my “right” works will produce “right” things; then I am trusting in me. Bad things happen even when we do everything right. When I trust in God, knowing He will make even the bad things right, my anxiety lowers and I can breathe. Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.” Are you trusting in God or a worthless idol? TRUST GOD. Find true peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment