Friday, August 14, 2026

Dont ho astray, plan good

 Proverbs 14:22 “Do not those who plot evil go astray?  But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.” When I was an addict I would plot how to get my alcohol and how to keep my addiction a secret.   It was an all consuming frame of thinking.     It was an evil desire that made me go astray.   I hated it but couldn’t let it go for years.   Today I recognize how it poisoned my life and hurt my children. Today, I try my best to plan what is good even when it’s hard.  My life is infinitely better when I first seek the Lord and His righteousness.   It is truly filled with Love and Faithfulness not because of me but because of Him.    Today, be inspired to recognize if you are plotting for your evil desires and turn and plan what is good!  😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment