Thursday, August 13, 2026

His works are wonderful.. know this full well

 Psalm 139:13 “ For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful I know full well.”  

Each of us are fearfully and wonderfully made!    His works are wonderful!!! Each of us are wonderful!!! Oh yes we do stupid sinful things.  Our identity is not what we do, or what people say or think about us.  Our identity is who we are in Jesus Christ.    Forgiven, restored, set apart, able to shine.  We are fearfully and wonderfully made!! His works are wonderful!!! Know this full well!!  

If you are tempted to take on self doubt, low self esteem or self condemnation.   STOP that is not true!  God word is TRUE.   You are wonderful through the powerful gift of Jesus.   Know this full well!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment