Friday, March 17, 2023

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!!

Jeremiah 8:6 "I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right.  No one repents of his wickedness, saying, "What have I done?"  Each pursues his own course like a horse charging into battle. ". 

John 16:31 "You believe at last!" Jesus answered. "But the time is coming and has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home.   You will leave me all alone.  Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me."  33 I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world."    Yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me!!!!  We are not alone!!!   St Patrick's day is one of my favorite days for two reasons.  1.  This day commemorates Saint Patrick evangelizing Ireland using the three leaf clover to illustrate our triune God.    Father, Son and Spirit three in one!! 2. 19 years ago today Gods triune set me back on His path.   I had been drifting into Spiritual but not religious, but This day 19 years ago God removed the scales from my eyes and helped me realize Jesus died on the cross for me, I was forgiven and made right with God.  I was given His Holy Spirit to convict me of this truth and to help me Seek Him First.     I love this birthday!!!  2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ , he is a new creation; the old has gone the new has come!"   This day 19 years ago I had this epiphany!!  I have done everything I can to not forget I am forgiven and made right with God.   What that means is I try my best to Seek God first and live for Him not me.   Of course in my humanity I fail miserably.  But that's what's so beautiful, He keeps picking me up, washing me clean and helping me try again, again and again!!!!   Today be filled with His Holy Spirit, so you can believe fully in the saving power of Jesus and live right with God!!! Happy Saint Patrick's day!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment