Monday, March 20, 2023

Not shaken

 Acts 1:25 "I saw the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.  36 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body will also live in hope,".   I will live in HOPE.  I will not be shaken!!!!    Each day we have the opportunity to fear.   We can look at the glass half full or half empty.   We can speak the truth of Gods word and live in His Joy or we can speak fear by grumbling, complaining and not being content.   It's so very important to live in Gods joy.   Let His Holy Spirit fill us so no matter what battles we face we can rest in th assurance the war has already been won!!!  Years ago there was a best selling book entitled, "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, (And it's all small stuff)".  We as Christians need to remember Gods hand is not too short, all of our concerns, are within Gods sovereign control


No comments:

Post a Comment