Thursday, March 16, 2023

Time and Circumstances

[Time & our circumstances are God's most effective tools for teaching us to rely on Him] Charles Stanley ><> Psalm 27:14; Isaiah 40:28-31.  John 13:7 "Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."   This is what Jesus said when he was washing the feet of His disciples.   

This Charles Stanley quote was sent to me this morning and goes so well with John 13:7.   Things in life are often not as we plan or as we desire.  When I'm in the middle of a change of course I often dig in my heels and say, NO!   This is not the plan.   I want to do MY PLAN!!  When I have the attitude of; "this is wrong, this shouldn't be, I'm fixing this.  God you fix this, and fix it now. " I shut my heart to TRUSTING God in it.    Many times in my life God has closed doors and no matter how hard I try I can't get them opened.    But in my stubbornness I have spent many hours, tears and tears trying to change the things I don't understand.    Today may you TRUST God in what you are going through.   I like the serenity prayer; "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."   Keep looking up to keep your chin up!!😇🙏♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment