Friday, March 10, 2023

No Mercy?

Micah 6:8 He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require if you?  To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."   Love Mercy, walk humbly with our God."  I like the following explanation; "Grace is getting what you don't deserve and mercy is not getting what you do deserve."   I need much mercy, I continually do the things I don't want to do and do the things I don't want to do.   Even the great apostle Paul struggled with this.   It's a humane condition.   I was playing Pickle ball the other day and my partner said, " Show no Mercy!"   I simply smiled and thought that would be a silly thing to do over a game of Pickle ball.   We each need mercy, but sometimes we show no mercy.  What's up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment