Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Pretend conversations?

Romans 8:5 "Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires."  Having our minds set on God and His desires for us is true health and wellness.    Have you ever had a pretend conversation with someone?   You have a poor experience with someone then after it's over you have in your head a better conversation.   I am very guilty of that!!  I can rehash conversations with people often during my day.  When I pretend talk to someone it's a huge waste of time.   They can not hear me, they are not God!! This week I was given the epiphany, of how silly my practice of "having a better conversation" is.  Today when I'm tempted to rehash a conversation I will simply turn my conversation into prayer.   God hears our every prayer.   When we pretend talk to anyone else we are talking to the wind.    Why waste our time?   There is power in Prayer.   Take your every request to Jesus.  The one who can actually fix things.😇🙏♥️💃🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment