Thursday, April 27, 2023

On purpose for His purpose!!

Psalm 139:13-14 " For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful I know full well."   I love these verses.   Each of us are intentionally made, exactly as we are.  If I was God I’d change a few things about me. πŸ˜‡. Yet, He decided I am as I should be.   Yesterdays post inspired a number of people to talk about how they have been made to feel inadequate by other people.   Colossians 3:23 “What ever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.”    God sees us!! He knows us intimately. He designed us on purpose for His purpose.  I can get upset about my shortcomings and care what people think of me, over what God thinks of me. To combat this ; I stop and thank God that I am worthy because of Jesus.  He takes my sin and gives me His righteousness as a gift. God looks at me as the righteousness of Christ not the mistakes of Kimberly.   Praise God!! He loves each of us as we are.   We are each created on purpose for His purpose!!   Let’s praise God today!!!  Lord, let each of us remember we are perfectly designed by you for your purpose and thank you.  Let us care about being pleasing to you  above being pleasing to man.  πŸ˜‡πŸ™♥️πŸ’ƒHelp us be thankful for all you have created us to be, and all we are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment