Friday, April 21, 2023

Sincerity of heart?

James 4:3 "When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with the wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures."  The wrong motives, motives of my pleasure not Gods. This is helping me reflect on the purity of my heart.    As I do, I am once again faced with my deepest desire is likely for my pleasure not Gods.    It's crazy that a women who wants to be pleasing to God can be so off, in her motives of prayer.   I can lie to myself, pretending my motives are pure in heart.  When I read The Bible and deeply reflect my motives are exposed.  I tend to want a physical, worldly fix to my deepest desire.   I long for my deepest desire to be close to God. Yet, I am often chasing other things with much more passion.  I long for the desires of my heart and pretend to love God first.    I can't fool God.    He knows the purity or lack there of in my heart.    Today I pray that I sincerely seek Him and His ways. I pray; I can be humbly submissive to His will, with sincerity of heart in deep joy, trusting Him, in His answer to my prayers.     I hope this helps you to look at your heart and Trust God as He answers your prayers.πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’ƒ♥️🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment