Thursday, April 13, 2023

Eagerly?

Galatians 2:10 "All they asked was we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do."   Eager to remember the poor? Eager, eagerly means with enthusiasm.  As I read this verse I reflected how my heart is one that will help when it works for me, but eagerly help the poor? This cuts like a knife this morning.  There are "poor" all around us; poor in spirit, poor in health, poor in ability, poor in finances, poor in attention, poor in friends.......Today I'm asking myself, "Do I truly help the poor or do just enough to help me feel like I, checked the box?   Sincerity of heart in all we do being God pleasers.   This work is continually upon us.  If I have an attitude about something the only way to change my heart is through prayer and meditation on Gods word.    I hope this helps you today too, examine your heart.πŸ˜‡πŸ™♥️πŸŒΈπŸ’ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment