Friday, June 16, 2023

Love speech

Matthew 10:32 "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in Heaven.  33 But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in Heaven."   Political correctness has really influenced our witnessing.   We have been programmed to be quiet, because saying, “There is only one way to heaven.”, is considered hate speech.   Truth is telling people about the one free way to Heaven is “Love speech”.  Jesus died for all of us.  He only requires belief.  Everyone is so loved that we are all invited to His kingdom and glory.  John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that  whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."   That, whosoever is each of us!!!! Praise God we are in"love speech". 😇🚴‍♂️💃🙏🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment