Tuesday, June 27, 2023

When uou pointing finger four point back at you

John 3:19 "This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil."     When I read  John 3 today I'm pondering why I don't spread His good news every where I go.  Am I'm clutching the dark and not the light?  If I believe what I say I believe, wouldn't I do everything I can to keep others and myself from the grip of darkness?    Sin is a deceiving thing.   You just open the door a little and compromise takes over.    We each have sins that we struggle with.  We can convince ourselves, our sin isn’t really a bad sin and point fingers to others we think sin worse.   When we point A finger four fingers are pointing back at us.  Today may you love the light and flee from the sin that so easily ensnares you. 😇🙏❤️🌸 Avoid justifying your sin, pretending it’s not as bad as someone else’s.  All sin temps us away from God

No comments:

Post a Comment