Thursday, June 22, 2023

Too late?

"Life on Earth is soon to pass, only what's done for Christ will last."   Sometimes I feel like I am chasing the wind.  But when I stop and share the Good News of Jesus Christ I know I've helped someone.      This world is fleeting.  If we live a long time it's still only about 100 years.  That is not long compared to eternity.  A dear friend of mine recently passed.   I tried to witness to her.  But she would only take texts and not a phone call or a visit.   She had texted, yes I believe in Heaven.   I texted back, there is only one way to Heaven through Jesus Christ.     John 14:6 "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."  I went on via text to explain 1.  Do you know you are a sinner and can't save yourself?  2. Do you believe Jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty of your sins and make you right with God?  3. Do you believe Jesus rose from the dead?     I heard nothing more from my friend.   I pray she did TRUST Jesus for her salvation.    

It's hard to loose someone you love when you don't have the assurance they are going to Heaven.    

In todays world, I can keep my mouth closed waiting for a good time to talk about Jesus.    Sometimes we don't get that time.   Be bold!  Share the Gospel!! Only what's done for Christ will last🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment