Wednesday, June 21, 2023

One place at a time

Psalm 91. "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty."  

Today, is the longest day of the year!! I love having these beautiful "Son" filled days!!   I just returned home from visiting my Father and his beautiful family in CA.    I left wishing we lived closer, wanting more time.  I returned home to my still alive puppy of 181/2 years.   She is actually doing really well, compared to where she was.   I spent time at my dads’ worried about my dog.  I was trying to, rest in the shelter of the Most High, but I kept feeling bad, about having her dying while I wasn't there.   I felt bad my friend had to deal with it.   My point is; I wasn't truly resting in the shelter of the Most High.   I was taking on worry and when I did it stole the joy of my present moment.      Our minds can't be in two places at one time.   I have found that it is best to be in my present moment.  Enjoying where where I am and trusting God in everything.   Today, be inspired to truly Rest in the shelter of the Most High!!   God loves you more than you can imagine.  He knows, He is handling every aspect of our lives!  😇🙏🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment