Thursday, August 17, 2023

Are you doing it differently now?

1 Peter 1:22 " Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart."  Love one another deeply, from the heart!   Love with sincerity of heart!!   I was walking with some young people, one said,  he likes to listen to advice of older people.  He like to listen to what they would have done differently.  I have a number of things I would have done differently.  My two main things;1 I would have started reading and applying the Bible to my life, as soon as I could read.  2 I would have handled marriage differently; I’d have realized I was worth loving.    I would have chosen to love my husband with sincerity of heart even in the difficult times, instead of becoming angry and easily offended. .    Youth is a funny thing, for me I didn't see very clearly at all.  I'm thankful that at 61 I'm still young enough to have learned lessons from my youth and have time to do things differently.    The most important thing I can do now is love  the Lord my God with all my heart, mind and soul and love others with a sincerity of heart.😇💃🙏❤️🌸 If you were to give advise to someone about what you would have done differently are you doing it differently now?

No comments:

Post a Comment