Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Praise the Lord for perseverance!!!

 Psalm25:4 "Show me your ways O Lord, teach me your paths; 5 guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." 

My Hope is in Him all day long!!! When I hope in the Lord, I have His peace.   I can get pretty wound up, doing this or that. Trying to "make things happen".  Some of my projects turn out and some are big flops.  When I have a big flop, I often keep trying to make it happen anyway.  I know Einstein had 999 fails before he got the light bulb perfected. So I use that when I am in my try,  try,  try again mode.  Truth is sometimes  I'm just going down a path God is not about to bless ever.  I also don’t want to give up right before the blessing.  It's hard for me to know when to quit and when to push through .  This verse is helping me today.  Psalm 25:4-5 “Show me your ways O Lord, teach me your paths; 5 guide me in your truth and tech me, for you are God my Savior, my hope is in you all day long."  I’m really glad I didn’t give up trying to quit drinking.   Praise the Lord for perseverance!!😇

No comments:

Post a Comment