Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Greatest inheritance

1 Peter 1:6 " In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.    These have come so that your faith -of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire- may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed."

Faith is worth more than gold!!  Recently one f my boys mentioned to me, I'm of the age I need to be thinking about my aging process and how to prepare.   I'm only 61 so I feel young, but he's right.   I started thinking about how I want my assets distributed, but when I think about the most valuable asset I can leave them is Faith.   The greatest gift my grandparents and my mother gave me is not financial but spiritual.    I know that no matter what I face in my here and now it is temporary.   I know that through Jesus my eternity is set in Heaven.   That is truly the best inheritance ever!!!๐Ÿ˜‡❤️๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿšด๐Ÿพ‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment