Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Sincerity of heart all day long

Psalm 139:23 " Search me, O God, and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts.  24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."  

This is a great verse and a fantastic prayers!! There is so much power in praying the word of God. On my own my prayers can be the same old same old.   Jesus told us not to pray in blind repetition  as the Pharisees.   Psalm 139:23-4 is a heart felt prayer.  David yearned to be closer to God and to do His way.  David was a sinner, we are all sinners. I am healthiest when I, shake off my wrongs, accept the forgiveness Jesus died to give me and try try try again to remember to seek God first and do His will not mine.  It’s so easy to think I’ll do this,  when I wake up each morning.  Still I forget while I’m going about my day.   God please fill each of us with an out pour of your Holy Spirit so we can remember You  and Your ways all day today and each day!😇💃🙏❤️🚴🏾‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment