Thursday, August 3, 2023

Out of the over flow of the heart

 Luke 6:45 "The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of the heart his mouth speaks."   Wow.  What a powerful TRUTH!!   Out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.  Have you ever been in a bad mood?   Sometimes I don't sleep well or I eat too much sugar or I don't take time for my wellness routines.  When I neglect my health I can easily get into a negative nilly attitude.   The biggest part of my health and wellness is starting out my day thankful and reading Gods word.   This sets the stage for my heart to be right.  What ever I fill myself with grows.  I have to be very careful that my "self talk" is the encouraging word of God.   If I neglect this simple practice my heart gets defeated and I see what's wrong and not what's right and pretty soon you'll hear me grumbling and complaining .   Grumbling and complaining are signs of the evil over flowing in my heart.   God is our strength and our song!! Today let’s let our hearts be filled with His hope and joy so our mouths will be overflowing with His encouraging words!!😇💃🙏❤️🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment