Tuesday, August 8, 2023

What is your idol?

 Jeremiah 2:5 "This is what the Lord says,  "What fault did your fathers find in me, that they strayed so far from me?  They followed worthless idols and became worthless themselves."    Wow!!! What a powerful truth!    I noticed myself getting a judge full  heart the other day.  It was not about one thing or one person, but about a number of things and a number of people.  This verse is helping me look at my heart.   Am I truly seeking God and His Word first? Am I truly living by Jesus command, "Love others as I have loved you:".     I started a Bible study yesterday,"Learning to encourage each other in Gods Word". One of the ladies pointed out it's no good to be able to spout off Bible verses, if you don't act the part.     Today, I am hoping to keep my heart upon the Lord, so I can truly, "Act the Part".   Hope this helps you today too. 😇💃🙏❤️John 13:34 “A new command I give you: “Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.”

No comments:

Post a Comment