Wednesday, August 23, 2023

My soul cling to You

Psalm 63:6-8 "On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night.  7 Because you are my help.  I sing in the shadow of your wings. 8 My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me."   I have been teaching health and wellness since the 70s        If people don't get good sleep everything else is off too.  One of the very first things I try to help people with is their sleep.   Research shows that people who don't get enough sleep tend to be 25- 30 pounds  over weight.   My clients say they can't sleep.   They wake up and can't get back to sleep.   This passage is a good reminder that our rest comes from the Lord.   If you are one of those people who struggle with good quality sleep try to comfort yourself in Trusting Jesus instead of getting out of bed before you should or tossing and turning through the night.    Try to simply, "

Be still and know that He is GOD.    (Psalms 46:10)

TRUST.   He loves you and the ones you love even more than you can imagine


No comments:

Post a Comment