Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Be strong

Philippians 1:14 "Because of my chains, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouraged to speak the word of God more courageously and fearlessly."   One of my dearest friends and sisters' in Jesus, have been through many, many trials.   One of her theme verses is Romans 8:18 “I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.”   Her testimony of preserving through trials and holding tight to faith helps me do the same.   Is your life’s testimony one of faith or one of fear?  Be encouraged to put on the full armor of God today fight what ever battle you are going through with the promise of faith.  You doing so will encourage those around you to do the same!!  Philippians 4:13 “I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment