Monday, June 10, 2024

Stay determined!

Ruth 1:18 "When Naomi realized Ruth was determined to go with her, she stopped urging her."  When I first quit drinking some people would still encourage me to; "just have one" They stopped when they realized I was determined not to drink.    Even now if I meet new people, they may at first encourage me to have a drink with them, until they realize I am determined to not to drink.   Conviction is respected.   If I waiver on my convictions I can be like a wave tossed in the ocean.  Today I am convicted to have be Jesus as my strongest conviction!!! When people see I am determined to follow Him, they don't actively continue to tempt me to go a different direction.    Stay determined to fight the good fight of faith today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment