Friday, June 7, 2024

Get out there!!

 1Peter 4:7 "The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self- controlled  so that you can pray.  8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.  9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.   10 Each one should use whatever gift he has to serve others, faithfully administering God's  grace in its various forms. ".  The weekend is here!   For many of us that means we have the opportunity to  be more social.   I enjoy the comfort of isolation too much.  If I am living in the comfort of isolation,  then I am not sharing the gifts God has given me.  Often,  I have to show up to events by myself.  I have to intentionally get out of my comfort zone and be vulnerable.  Sometimes when I get out there amongst the crowd I really don’t make any connections.   This can feel like rejection.    God never  rejects us and He is the rewarded of those who diligently seek Him.   So this weekend I plan to go try, try,try again to get out of my comfort zone and use my gifts for Jesus.  What will you do with your gifts this weekend and beyond?

No comments:

Post a Comment