Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Go bear fruit that will last!!

John 14:16 "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.  17 "This is my command: "Love each other."   " Life on earth is soon to pass, only what's done for Christ will last."   Go bear fruit, fruit that will last!!   My great grandma "Gunny" made sure I knew the Lord.   My parents made sure I went to church. My Aunts made sure I knew to look to "The Word".  Some of my dearest friends have helped me look into the mirror of the Bible.  Each of these people have given me "Fruit that will last".   In today's politically correct society we can feel pressure to keep Jesus to ourselves.  You would not be reading this devotion if my loved ones had.    Be inspired go bear fruit, fruit that will last!!! 😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment