Friday, June 21, 2024

Secrets=Sick

Hebrews 4:15 "For we do not have a High Priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have One who has been tempted in every way, just as we are-yet was without sin." 

16 "Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."   I was so covered with guilt and shame I didn't know how to pray.  I felt so unworthy.   I wanted to hide from God.   We can't hide from God!   We may be able to keep our secrets from the public eye but we can't keep our secrets from God.  I have found, when I cry out to Him in sincere confession and ask Him to help me have a truly repentant heart it helps me.   In AA we say, " Our secrets keep us sick".  Today be inspired to be humble before our Most High God, confess, ask Him to help you have the strength and desire to turn away and repent.    He meets us where we are at.    He does so over and over again.   We don't have to get right to get to God.  God gets us right through the powerful gift of Jesus.   He meets us where we are at, He understands, He loves us through it all!!  Live loved today, regardless of how many time you fall.  We have a God that understands and still loves us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment