Thursday, June 13, 2024

His right not our wrong

Romans 3:23 " For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

3:24 "and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."

Romans 4:25 "He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification."    This morning I am being convicted of my sins. I see how many times I repeat the same old same old.   Like I am a slave to sin.   But as I read Romans today.  I am reminded; I have been set free from the power of sin and death.   I have been made holy and set apart for His righteousness.   No matter how many times I may fail.   I am not defined by my failures.   I am defined by the righteousness of Jesus Christ!!!  Let's walk in the newness of Jesus this very moment! Jesus will never leave us nor forsake us He is with us always.  When we are deep in sin, He is still with us offering us a way out!!!   I am guilty of choosing my sin over God, be inspired to lay the sin that enslaves you down and go for God!!! He is with us always, there is no pit too deep, He can and will pull us out if we let Him.  Choose to want God over the flesh.   That’s also a good prayer, “God help me want you, more than I want this sin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment