Friday, June 14, 2024

Happy Glag Day

Proverbs 14:30 "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones."  Proverbs 15:4 "The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but the deceitful tongue crushes the spirit."   Today is "Flag Day",  it's a day to proudly display our United 

States of America flag 🇺🇸.   Proudly, I think of all the sacrifices our forefathers and mothers made to gain our independence and establish this constitutional republic.  I am so thankful to live in this amazingly designed country.   I remember the first time I could vote.   I was so excited to go to the poll.  I love this country I don't hate anyone from any other country.  I seek good will for all.   I do wish all nations would seek peace and live peacefully with each other.  I participate in many fun run type events.   The flag usually is flown high and our national anthem is sang.  I love this part of the events.   I chose to speak highly of our flag.   The Stars and Stripes mean something.   The starts represent each state and the stripes the original colonies.    Praise the Lord for our country and for our flag.   Happy flag day.

No comments:

Post a Comment