Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Remain in His True Vine

John 15:1 " I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit. While every branch that does bear fruit He prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.  4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you.  No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine.  Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. ".  These are the words of Jesus๐Ÿ˜‡.  Remain in Him and He will remain in you!    These past four days I've had very early busy mornings with very little sleep.  So my Bible time has taken a hit.   Yesterday.  I felt a bit of hopelessness that I have t felt in a long time.   Almost a feeling of " Give up".   Then I remembered, I hadn't been spending good quality time in my Bible and I was tired.    Last night I had to prune my petunias,   I remembered again, the best place for my head and heart is is Gods word; if I am flourishing or if I am being pruned.     I need to be in the safety of the True Vine!!!   I hope this helps you remain in Him today and always!!    Be fit and be blessed, Kimberly๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…


No comments:

Post a Comment